The principal partner, W. Calvin Smith, II has more than 17 years of experience representing injured parties all over the state of Georgia. The rest of the attorneys at the firm also have many years of trial and appellate experience. In fact, the firm’s attorneys have been invited by the legal community to give lectures and speeches at workers’ compensation and labor and employment seminars throughout the state. When a client retains the firm for representation, he or she is not only hiring an experienced attorney, but one who is a well-respected leader in their field.
- Super Lawyer, a Thomson Reuters service, 2014-2018
- Listed in the Georgia Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Stars
- Recognized by The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Member, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- Recognized by The National Committee for Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve, Patriotic Employer